Agreement of Release and waiver of Liability Form
I hereby agree that
- I am participating in Yoga Class as offered by the ‘Shriyog Institute’ during which I will receive information and instructions about Yoga. I recognize that Yoga requires some physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am aware of risks and hazards involved.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in Yoga Classes, I assume full responsibility for any risk, injury, or damage, known and unknown, which I might incur as a result of my participation in the program.
- In further consideration of being permitted to participate in Yoga Classes, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against ‘Shriyog Institute’, its instructions and staff for any injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the program.
- I, my heirs or legal representatives, forever release waive, discharge and covenants negligence or other acts.
- Right of admission is reserved with the ‘Shriyog Institute’. For online sessions only one device allowed per class per registration and payment.
- Fees once paid will not be returned back in any circumstances.
- I agree not to record audio, notes or video in the online / on-site classes and keep my camera switched on during the entire session for the instructor to correct my asanas wherever possible
- Every class, the Student can sign in from only one device per registration.
- Family members can practice together in the same room, utilizing only 1 device per registration.
- If you don’t want to or cannot attend a particular class, you can gift it to a friend or family member (only for family package bookings).
- You cannot gift a class which you are already attending.
I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents as also the general terms and conditions of admission. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.