Social responsibility activities are central values of Rajani Yog Foundation. It is established under the aegis of Shriyog Institute as a platform to –
- Support physical & emotional recovery through Yoga therapy
- Support women empowerment for social change through yoga workshops, yoga literacy, yoga therapy specifically for women.
- Support potential students who want to pursue a career in teaching Yoga
With interaction and planning with corporate Executives we align corporate business objectives with Social Responsibility activities to benefit the society in the following areas of holistic wellness
- Iyengar Yoga for everyday living
- Diet & Nutrition
- Safe Yoga practices & exercises
- Dinacharya & Ritucharya
- Stress management and mindfulness
- Motivational training through Spirituality
Named after Rajeshree’s spiritual guide, this foundation has been granted the 80 G sanction from the Income Tax department for its service towards society. Our latest offering from Rajani Yog is the published 5 volume series on the Dnyaneshwari – A beautiful commentary on the “Bhagwad Gita” by Shri Sudhakar Lalsare. Most of these timeless tomes are hard to read and decipher for the modern reader and we wish to make it accessible for the modern reader who is unfamiliar with the classical language of the old texts and commentaries. This is a project close to Rajeshree’s heart and she has poured her soul into all aspects of bringing the books to life.