Intensive Study Program – (Live Online) 1st Oct-25th Dec
Who this course is for?
- This is a grooming program that will lay the foundation for a better living process. Suitable for young minds, adults, seniors and women of all age
- Anyone who wants understand and practice better living based on concepts of Indian Philosophy
- Anyone who wants to build a foundation in Yoga for life long Practice
- Develop flexibility, strength and agility. Why wait for New Year Resolutions
- To understand the anatomy, physiology of the body to avoid injuries at work or play
- Understand, Learn about your body type according to Ayurveda so you can think better, Live better.
- Understand, Learn beyond the physical and organic structure of your body. Learn how your mind functions.
- Learn and recite Indian Classical Music notes & importatnt sutras for better command on your voice
- A Rare Opportunity for Immersion in Well-being, Study & Practice
What you will get
- Access to all Live Online Asana & Pranayama classes from 1st Oct to 25th Dec 2020, including special batches (Fat loss, Women’s Health & Advance series) view full list of Classes here https://shriyog.life/virtual-classes/
- Access to all live online workshops and lectures with notes (links to view recordings if you miss). view full schedule and time slots here https://shriyog.life/workshops/intensive-student-program-live-online-1st-oct-25th-dec/
- Know and attend the Yoga classes that best fit you. Now no more guessing. Team support in your journey throughout the course
- Guidance throughout the course duration
All workshops and Lectures will be conducted by experts in their field
Eligibility & Requirements
- A Yoga Mat
- Yoga Props – Brick, belt, Pranayama pillow or bolster, yoga blanket (can buy all props from shriyog.life Delivery can be arranged)
- Willingness to learn and apply the learnings into regular practice so you can improve on physical, emotional, and energy levels.
- Above 16yrs
- Workshops and Lectures will be conducted only on convinent times like Saturday or Sunday mornings or week-day evenings 7 pm . Ability to attend maximum lectures
This course includes:
- Family access on one device for all live online classes + Lectures + Workshops on Zoom (Not allowed to share with friends and extended family). Recordings can be made available for workshops and lectures
- Access to all live online workshops and lectures
- Certificate of completion. Important Note – This is not a teacher training certificate
- If you are a Yoga Alliance Teacher this course counts toward their Continuing Education.
- Notes for lectures and workshops
- Opportunity to clarify doubts directly with Experts
- Deeper insights into planning your Yoga practice
Duration and fees:
- From 1st October to 25th December
- Book Now at Early Bird Price
- Limited Seats Available for this Course
Note that this is Not a Teacher Training Course but an
Intensive program for any student or Yoga teacher who wants an education in Yog to build a lifelong Yoga Practice
Out of stock